Protecting the Future of Midge Tolerant Wheat
Live on: Tuesday, August 28, 10 a.m. CT
Join our webinar and find out how to protect the future of Midge tolerant wheat. During this webinar, participants will learn:
- How to ensure they are good stewards of the midge tolerant wheat technology
- Details on the Midge Tolerant Wheat Stewardship Team’s new online system to improve the Stewardship Agreement process for growers and retailers
- How seed distributors, seed retailers and seed growers can make the process of documenting the movement of Certified Midge Tolerant Wheat seed more efficient.
- Todd Hyra, Business Manager Western Canada, SeCan
- Santosh Kumar, Wheat Breeder, AAFC Brandon Research Centre