On Feb. 1, 2021, Canada will say hello to a new national seed organization. Seeds Canada will be born out of the amalgamation of the Canadian Seed Institute, Commercial Seed Analysts Association of Canada, Canadian Plant Technology Agency, and Canadian Seed Trade Association.
This webinar offers info on:
- Why Seeds Canada is being formed
- What it will look like and how it will function
- How it could help make our sector more efficient and help encourage innovation in the seed space
We also get some insights on the Cereals Canada amalgamation that took place in 2020 and what we might be able to learn from it as our industry goes through its own amalgamation.
- Ellen Sparry, C&M Seeds
- Eric McLean, JS Henry & Son
- Jeff Reid, SeCan
- Victoria Linden, Cereals Canada
This webinar is sponsored by 20/20 Seed Labs and SeCan.