Seed Health & Testing
20/20 Seed Labs, President and Senior Seed Analyst
Sarah Foster is a registered seed technologist, senior seed analyst and president of 20/20 Seed Labs — a company she started in 1989 that provides testing services for all crop kinds, including extensive quality and seed health analysis, molecular testing and accredited crop inspection. Involved in the seed industry since the late 1970s, Foster studied and qualified as an accredited seed analyst at the National Institute of Agricultural Botany in Cambridge, England. Her work experience includes seven years with Sharps Seed International (Advanta) in the United Kingdom, and five years with the United Grain Growers in Edmonton after immigrating to Canada in 1984.
Articles by Sarah Foster
- What is TKW and why is it so Valuable?
- Why the Seed Testing Sector Must Change
- CASE: My Recipe for Success in Tech
- Why is this Food Cart so Popular (and what can it Teach us About Business)?
- What Can the Royal Wedding Teach Us About Branding?
- Why I Love People from Saskatchewan
- Who are you and What Does Your Business Look Like?
- 3 Factors That Help Develop Your Brand Identity
- 3 Ways to Create a Great Company Culture
- Do You Know What Your Customers Expect of You?
- Trade Shows are the Perfect Place to Talk Seed Health
- Here’s a Prescription for Knowing Your Seed Quality
- Do You Know the Seed Analyst’s Creed?
- Seed Lab Tours are Hugely Valuable for Everyone Involved
- Why You Should Test Today for Tomorrow’s Yield
- Why the Seed Analyst is an Invaluable Resource
- Why You Should Open the Door to Your Seed Lab
- Brazil’s Ag Industry Built Through Order and Progress
- Crop Inspection: The Seed Analyst’s (Mid-Summer Night’s) Dream Job
- Seed Analysts are Discovering Chile
- Why We Need a Training Institute for Seed Analysts
- Looking for an Edge? Look to Seed Labs
- Tackling Seed Testing Standardization, and So Much More
- Seed Technologists Need to Increase Exposure and Expand Education
- Using Science to Meet the Demands of a Hungry World