Participants will learn:
• How new technology is changing the way customers interact with companies they buy products from
• How the seed sector can create more value in a world where common business wisdom is being turned on its head
• How we can and are protecting seed intellectual property in this new environment
◦ Lorne Hadley – Executive Director, Canadian Plant Technology Agency
◦ Erin Armstrong – Industry and Regulatory Affairs Director, Canterra Seeds
◦ Doug Miller – Managing Director, Certification and Technology Services Canadian Seed Growers’ Association
Sponsored by: SeCan, Canterra Seeds, 20/20 Seed Labs Inc.